Ingredients (makes 1 big mess):
1 to 2 quarts quality rum (per person)Preparation (as long as you want - just keep sampling the key ingredient):
1 cup butter
1 teaspoon sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup dried fruit
1/2 pint lemon juice
11 tablespoons of brown sugar
Tip: Chances are you will feel a little dizzy tomorrow - you might want to call in sick now!
1. Before you start, sample the rum to check quality ... good, isn't it? Now, go ahead, select a large mixing bowl, some measuring cups, etc.
2. Check the rum again ... it must be just right! To be sure the rum is of the highest quality, pour one level cup into a glass and drink it as fast as you can. Repeat. With an electric mixer, beat 1 cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 seaspoon of thurger and beat again.
3. Meanwhile, make sure the rum is of the finest quality. Try another cup - open second bottle, if necessary. Add two arge leggs, two cups fried druit and beat til high. If druit gets stuck in beaters, just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
4. Sample the rum again, checking tonscisticity. Next sift 3 cups pepper or salt (it really doesn't matter).
5. Sample the rum again. Sift 1/2 pint lemon juice. Fold in chopped butter and strained nuts. Add 11 babblespoons of brown shugar, or whatever color you can find. Wix well, grease oven and turn cake pan to 350 gredees. Now pour the whole mess into the boven and ake.
Check rum again and go to ged ... enjoy!